Strange problem with Blaupunkt stereo. (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
It doesn`t want to play CD`s, radio works fine and it plays DVD`s both on rear camera screen and TV in bedroom but just not CD`s.

It`s a Blaupunkt Las Vegas DVD 35, downloaded manual but no help. Always assumed if it plays one sort of disk it should play any, but obviously not.

It does say `loading` and is whirring away but eventually says something like, `didk error` or `bad data` tried about a dozen shop bought CD`s, all the same.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks

Steve

Oct 9, 2023
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Hey I got the same unanswered problem.... Anybody out there with a potential fix pleeeeeeeeease!

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
It doesn`t want to play CD`s, radio works fine and it plays DVD`s both on rear camera screen and TV in bedroom but just not CD`s.

It`s a Blaupunkt Las Vegas DVD 35, downloaded manual but no help. Always assumed if it plays one sort of disk it should play any, but obviously not.

It does say loading and is whirring away but eventually says something like, didk error or bad data tried about a dozen shop bought CD`s, all the same.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks

Steve
Maybe not what you want to hear but it could be that the laser that reads the CD is kaput - I might be wrong but it is not uncommon for there to be two separate lasers, one for CD and one for DVD.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 19, 2018
Funster No
Maybe not what you want to hear but it could be that the laser that reads the CD is kaput - I might be wrong but it is not uncommon for there to be two separate lasers, one for CD and one for DVD.
There would have to be as dvds and cds work on different wavelengths of light.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back