Storage in/near Halifax wanted (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2013
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Relay self-build
Exp
Trainee MH owner
We are expecting to move into Halifax at the end of this month and will need to find storage for our 6m panel van conversion. We are on the waiting list for PJ Briggs but wondered if anyone could suggest alternatives that might have space available immediately.

Has anyone used Calder Valley Storage? It looks to us as if they could be very prone to flooding.... :unsure:

OP
OP
ericroy
Sep 22, 2013
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Relay self-build
Exp
Trainee MH owner
Is A&G Caravan Storage at Wyke Mills too far?
Thanks for the pointer - I’ll check it out. It’s further than I would have liked, but not too far for use on a temporary basis. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
We are expecting to move into Halifax at the end of this month and will need to find storage for our 6m panel van conversion. We are on the waiting list for PJ Briggs but wondered if anyone could suggest alternatives that might have space available immediately.

Has anyone used Calder Valley Storage? It looks to us as if they could be very prone to flooding.... :unsure:
Calder Caravans is fine up until last year I parked my motorhome there for 5 seasons without any problems. Although they have now given up the accreditation scheme the security is very good with a working arborists living on site.
If or when I have to vacate my present parking I will have no hesitation in returning.

OP
OP
ericroy
Sep 22, 2013
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Relay self-build
Exp
Trainee MH owner
Thanks all for the suggestions which we are in the process of following up. Needless to say the corona virus has added an “interesting” dimension to our proposed move. AG Caravan Storage currently have no space, and others do not seem interested in a temporary few months only arrangement. We search on....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back