Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Although having read loads and written a few I wondered why my "likes" log, logging bits that I like, remained so low????????

So I hit a few "thanks" buttons on some funny ditti replys and still my likes log remained unchanged......

I investigated this time being somewhat annoyed that my mentors had not received my praise......

Guess what I discovered....der is an iccle LIKE fingy on the white whats ya klic on.........
and all da time id beeen kerlicin on der fanks button.........:ROFLMAO:

So let me introduce myself....Its me arry..been er over a year and still a newbie

Happy Xmas everyone.....thought Id be pro active as Ill forget to send ya xmas cards..I always do....

for those who dont do xmas ..may your god go with you....and for those who do the evolution thing......may we all develop over the next Billiniar (made up word for the next billion years) with peace in our hearts and smiles on our faces.

and to all the MPs at this festive time...did ya eva fink of maybe chargin an administration charge on all the tax ya collect..ie the more tax yasqueeze outta someone means they have to pay more admin charges...like banks do.....ps to the MPs ...I sincerely hope you manage to repair ya moats on my taxes it would be dreadful if ya third or fourth home was to flood.....

NOT

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Shucks Harry, welcome again, just read your post and I nearly understood it :ROFLMAO::Eeek::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back