Spanish health form problem (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2021
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper
Exp
Since 1986
I’ve had a wonderful afternoon trying to complete the Spanish FCS form, I initially set out to do a family form for the two of us, after several attempts and three codes I managed to get through the mess and a message was sent Check your email to add family member, that never happened, I did get a QR for myself but unable to add the wife, next move try and get her an individual QR code, message was FCS not recognised or form already completed, tried two other email accounts No luck. Managed to talk to Brittany Ferries help line after a long wait and was told the Spanish website is having problems and if you can’t get it sorted then please try and arrive early and the staff will do their best to help, anyone else having problems or have I been singled out for special treatment 🥺

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I tried to fill out that form for a journey into the future.

It too said 'You HAVE??? received an email' Oh no I haven't!

I'm assuming (for that, read hoping) that my journey is too far in the future and so I will apply again, sometime nearer my leave date.

I hope this helps someone.

OP
OP
Twoleftfeet
May 21, 2021
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper
Exp
Since 1986
Success at last, website seems to be working OK now, just a note, once you've gone past the first bit and get an email with the 6 numbers code there is also the long identifier code with the email, a series of letters upper and lower case, I made a mistakes with a J, and entered it as lower case, it kicked it out

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back