Spanish Campsites (1 Viewer)

Dec 16, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New
Planning on 3 week tour of Spain visiting interesting towns not normally on the tourist map.Can members recommend such places with campsites close to the town/city .
Towns such as Segovia,Toledo,Cordoba,Cadiz ,Salamanca and Seville

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I think Cadiz and Seville are definitely on the tourist trail. Just stayed in both places, both in the very centre of each using camper contact. In Cadiz, camper contact, you will see comments about the brass band. They are rehearsing for the semana santa (Holy Week) which begins tomorrow. We were lucky to hear them and see them matching 3 days ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
In Northern Spain.....
ACSI Camping la Isla Picos Europe, which is inland at Potes. This is a lovely old town, there are fabulous drives through gorges to and from the coast. The campsite has good views and is well laid out and has a pool.

and ACSI http://www.campingelrosal.com/en/index.html

At SAN Vicente de la Barquera. This is a lovely coastal town and if you look at the camping website it’s in a fabulous location.

The Nomad

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
Wandering in Europe
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Many years
For Seville I suggest you use the car park at los Remedios, literally just across the river from the town centre ... It's in all the various aires/parking apps.
No services, but only 10 euros for 24 hours, fenced and access-barriered. Very popular with motorhomers.
There's a bridge literally next to it; just cross that and then it is 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes cycle right into the heart of the city.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Best Buy an ACSI book worth every penny and has details of most of the sites you need(y)(y)(y)

OP
OP
C
Dec 16, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New
To Madcaravanner
Re Barcelona.We stayed at Camping 3 Estrellas on the beach south of Barcelona >Bus stops 100m from camp gates into the city.Good promenade leading to shops and restaurants

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
To Madcaravanner
Re Barcelona.We stayed at Camping 3 Estrellas on the beach south of Barcelona >Bus stops 100m from camp gates into the city.Good promenade leading to shops and restaurants

We stayed at Camping Barcelona at Mataró apart from the access road being horrendous free shuttle to railway station and also to Barcelona in low season and if I needed to go in mobility scooter they swopped the bus around (used a normal single decker and a mini bus) to make sure I could travel as long as I told them early enough decent terraced pitches too

OP
OP
C
Dec 16, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.I'm now looking for a good camp site on the coast west of Gibralter ,even on the Algarve again close to promenades etc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back