Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
Anyone take one of these in the MH. We love ours....the only thing to ponder on is ......as we use Aires a lot we're not hooked up...should we bother...we can cook soup in a pan but it's never quite as easy or as tasty.....hmmmm.....I wonder ...shall I / Shall I not.....where's that fern:nod::shake:

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
If we were going skiing or to north scotland in the winter, maybe, but soup is last thing on my mind when it is warm.

OP
OP
Pia

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
If we were going skiing or to north scotland in the winter, maybe, but soup is last thing on my mind when it is warm.
we're going off to the Continent in October until March.....though the days are warm the nights are cool in winter even in the south of Spain...soup is always lovely....hot if the weather is cool and cold if the weather is hot....in my view:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
First trip to continent was in January, snowing in Spain, think i might have liked one with me then. Have a good trip.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I suppose it depends on how much space you've got for things you don't use very much and that will only produce the same results that you could achieve with something else that you're already carrying.
(Does that sentence make any sense at all??? :confused: )

OP
OP
Pia

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
Can't see it working. It will flatten your batteries at a time when solar power is at its lowest.
Wouldn't use it if not on EHU. We'd probably use a campsite 3 night a week and Aires the other 4...we have e-bikes and they would need charging so we intend interspercing campsites with Aires as we go. We'll be on a Campsite probably for a couple of months in the south of Spain then on the road again wandering. I think I've decided to take the soup kettle it will earn its keep when hooked up and we love soup especially as we make it into a main meal soup by adding egg or meat or fish just before serving......from start to finish icluding preparation and cooking takes about 40 mins and washes up easily.:D

OP
OP
Pia

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
I suppose it depends on how much space you've got for things you don't use very much and that will only produce the same results that you could achieve with something else that you're already carrying.
(Does that sentence make any sense at all??? :confused: )
Makes perfect sense...that was my dilema...but cooking soup in a pan is nowhere nearly as good the result is quite different as is the experience....no problem with space and now we have up-plated no problem with weight either but I am particular about stuff deserving a place.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
cooking soup in a pan is nowhere nearly as good
You haven't tried MY soups then!!! :D (which by the way are ALWAYS main meals (y) )

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back