Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
it appears that i have upset members on this site and the wildcamping for motorhomes site , in particular wildman and belgian. i have upset these two stalwarts by posting a mischievous post earlier on. i can assure you both that this was not intended to cause the bad feeling that it has engendered ! i therefore publicly apologise for any upset that i have caused and hope that a resumption of previous friendliness will prevail, once again i am sorry for any upset that i have caused. stephen.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Hi Stephen, no problem mate. Everyone makes mistakes, that's why they put rubbers on the end of pencils. :Smile: Glad you are enjoying the site:thumb:

Belgian

Funster
Aug 28, 2008
Antwerp /Belgium
Exp
it appears that i have upset members on this site and the wildcamping for motorhomes site , in particular wildman and belgian. i have upset these two stalwarts by posting a mischievous post earlier on. i can assure you both that this was not intended to cause the bad feeling that it has engendered ! i therefore publicly apologise for any upset that i have caused and hope that a resumption of previous friendliness will prevail, once again i am sorry for any upset that i have caused. stephen.
Apologises accepted Steve,
Let's forget it, live is troublesome enough sometimes. :thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
MH
self build
Exp
30 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Steve4Kay

I have a feeling you will become a very valued member of the site. Well done

stew