Smarty (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
I have just ordered a Smarty sim with unlimited calls and text and 30gb of data for Ā£10 on a 30 day contract. This is half price of what I am paying EE at the moment and when I rang EE for pac code the guy said they could not beat it and it was a really good deal. I will have to see what coverage is as Smarty comes under the '3' network but If its poor I will just look round for something else.

Richie and Kat TP

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Dethleff i7870
Exp
I have an unlimited sim and used it in Spain last Christmas (was there for 5 months) and everything worked fine with no additional costs. Just be aware that in the EU there is a fair use policy that limits the data to 20 Gbs per month.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
I have just ordered a Smarty sim with unlimited calls and text and 30gb of data for Ā£10 on a 30 day contract. This is half price of what I am paying EE at the moment and when I rang EE for pac code the guy said they could not beat it and it was a really good deal. I will have to see what coverage is as Smarty comes under the '3' network but If its poor I will just look round for something else.
Me too - it was the best deal I could find, and coverage seems to be ok so far......time will tell!
(y) :unsure::cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 23, 2019
Shropshire, Market Drayton, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 634
Exp
since 2017
I've had no problems anywhere England only though

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
I thrashed out a new sim deal with EE today, Ā£20 PM for 100gb plus unlimited calls and texts, plus no reduction in Data allowance when roaming in the EU. This I believe is also available with Vodafone but as I have been with EE for a long time decided to stay with the devil I know.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
........I will have to see what coverage is as Smarty comes under the '3' network but If its poor I will just look round for something else.
Coverage is exactly the same as 3 as Smarty is "owned" by them.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm with ID mobile another using the 3 network only 1 GB a month but I'm almost always on wi-fi all calls and texts Ā£6 a month I usually carry almost a full Gb over as its unused.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I'm with ID mobile another using the 3 network only 1 GB a month but I'm almost always on wi-fi all calls and texts Ā£6 a month I usually carry almost a full Gb over as its unused.
As with yourself don't use data as nearly always wifi connected. My Smarty deal is Ā£7 \ month for unlimited minutes \ texts and 2Gb of data however Ā£2 reduction in next months bill if no data used. So nett cost of Ā£5. 30 day rolling contract.

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Can anyone tell me if a Smarty sim can be activated abroad ie in Europe. I have no 3 signal where I live In the UK.
The 30 and 50 Gb sims all can be used in Europe with unlimited data sims you are restricted to 20Gb.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
As with yourself don't use data as nearly always wifi connected. My Smarty deal is Ā£7 \ month for unlimited minutes \ texts and 2Gb of data however Ā£2 reduction in next months bill if no data used. So nett cost of Ā£5. 30 day rolling contract.
Just realised as an NHS employee I can get unlimited data free until October but as I never reach the limit it doesn't matter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back