• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Smart car and trailer (1 Viewer)

Sep 9, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Summer 2014
Pretty much as in the title, looking for something around 2008/9 Ideally a diesel, but petrol would be just as good. Got to be well looked after with history.

Having said that would not rule out something other than a Smarty - guess we're attracted by their quirkiness!

There will only be the two of us and two small hounds, something of a micro-car nature will do

Without confusing our needs, would prefer a car and trailer, the trailer for European jaunts. But may consider a suitable car with an A frame and hunt down a trailer idc

Look forward to being swamped with replies! Seriously, would appreciate hearing from anyone who has something available now or in the not too distant future

Last edited:

Glyn and Debbie

Free Member
May 18, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
Since 2008
I have a brian james smart car trailer which I am selling for £1000 it is like new with a brand new spare and winch, I am also throwing in a hitch lock, the smart car I have is a '62 plate cdi which I love to bits but that is obviously too new, but the trailer is for sale.

OP
OP
J
Sep 9, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Summer 2014
Thanks for the offer Glyn and Debbie, not ruling out yours out for now.
Having a look at a couple of Smart's in the next few days if we can sort something out there, we'll give send you a message:)

Enjoy your weekend:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Peugoet 107, 60 Plate but only 12,000 miles, red, Two door, leccy windows, alloys, vgc, with A frame fitted. Also A frame for a Smartie.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J
Sep 9, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Summer 2014
Thanks Moodybrook...actually bought a Smartie and I really need a trailer to go with it. However, as a stop gap I may be forced to go with an A frame. Trailer not needed until the summer for Euro' trip.

Perhaps you could drop me a message with A frame details...what I'll need to get it fitted (brackets, fittings, braking arrangements etc Price would be good too!

David

Glyn and Debbie

Free Member
May 18, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
Since 2008
just about to advertise my brian james smart trailer like new, brand new spare, plenty tread on tyres, manual winch, bulldog hitch lock and four ratchet straps for tying down car all for the bargain price of £1000

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
@jac-in-a-box There is a smart car and trailer for sale £3000 on the Autotrail facebook page..
If you want me to find more info about it send me a PM..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back