Small World! (1 Viewer)

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Arrived at Loch Doon Caravan Park just after lunch, and spent an age deciding where to pitch. Motorhome opposite had window 1/2 open, and I wandered over to show my war wound from 2 days ago when I walked into the equivalent window in Brunhilde, and gashed my head.

Neighbour says he used to be a paramedic, and he probably trained the current generation who would attend, were he to do something as daft as I had ...

Few minutes later, Motohomer's wife arrived, driving a car with a dead giveaway registration plate. We are parked directly opposite Mr and Mrs Ambulance Kidd 🤣. Nice to put a face to the name, and I now have onsite medical expertise if I'm daft enough to head butt another window ...

Steve and Elaine

OP
OP
marchie

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Should have added that the site location is stunning. Overlooking the Loch that was dammed and expanded in the 1930s as part of a hydro power scheme, and now hosts a pair of Ospreys on the opposite shore, with a viewcam connection at the Roundhouse Café. Peace and quiet and decent walking and cycling routes in a beautiful setting, including a 'Dark Sky' setting, so Star gazing may be on the night's agenda ...

Steve and Elaine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back