Should I be worried? (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Stereotypes are not always accurate , but there's usually a fair reason for it being so , more than the exception proving the rule :)

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Stereotypes are not always accurate , but there's usually a fair reason for it being so , more than the exception proving the rule :)
I don't agree that stereotypes are usually as a result of a fair reason speaking as someone who's mother used to say wash that fruit it might be from abroad you can't tell if they've washed their hands! Stereotypes can be for a good reason or prejudice

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
One reason to courteously decline door-to-door sales inquiries with a "It's not for sale, sorry" is that these individuals are typically excellent negotiators. Without prior consideration of selling or strong negotiation skills, you might find yourself at a disadvantage. Engaging in the bargaining process can become challenging to stop once it begins and it can become intimidating. Moreover, be ready for a second wave of negotiation just when you believe the transaction is concluding. However, based on my experience, after the agreement is sealed with a handshake, it tends to proceed smoothly.

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
I don't agree that stereotypes are usually as a result of a fair reason speaking as someone who's mother used to say wash that fruit it might be from abroad you can't tell if they've washed their hands! Stereotypes can be for a good reason or prejudice
Your entitled to your opinion :) you may be right , prejudice can be for a reason as well JMHO :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back