Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Hi all, we just had a quick weekend away down at Brighton, sheepcote cc site, nice and handy for the shops she said :RollEyes: best of all though the 71st pioneer run was on sunday all the really old bikes and youngish :winky: riders. Well worth a visit if you ever get the chance. :thumb:

Pete.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
I like that site, nice walk along the beach into town, trouble is I have to keep Sian out of "The Lanes" or the credit card takes a hammering. :ROFLMAO:

I've watched a dozen or so of those pioneer runs over the years, always a good day out.

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex 01-580-881288
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi all, we just had a quick weekend away down at Brighton, sheepcote cc site, nice and handy for the shops she said :RollEyes: best of all though the 71st pioneer run was on sunday all the really old bikes and youngish :winky: riders. Well worth a visit if you ever get the chance. :thumb:
Pete.

Try Poole on Bikers night, get upwards of a 1000 bikes or more, old, new, 3 wheelers, some fantastic machines to be seen and a nice friendly crowd.

Its on a Friday (I think)

Peter

Wall-E

Free Member
Jan 21, 2009
Funster No
Sheepcote Valley Site.

Hi Chaps,
The last time we were in Brighton, there was a article in the paper that the council has decided to build a large Travellers camp, close to the CC site, might detract from going there in the future??.
Wall-E.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services