Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
I have one of the Vodafone deals of 60Gb for £8ish through Mobiles for my phone but the wife and our 3 sons are on a Tesco contract due to expire in May (old staff discount due to son working when at Uni, with them). None of them are heavy users of data but that will partly be distorted by the events of the last year.
In the future the wife and I plan to do 2x2 month + trips and 1 Xmas Market week in Europe each year (within present EU regs) and will want to use a load of download data. 60Gb pcm is probably about enough (ish).
We need resilience in our phones so that we do not fall foul of data fair play policies or a weak Vodafone signal in a given area.
My thoughts are to have the 4 of them on 8-10Gb deals with Sky and pool the roll over data for the wife when we next get back to Continental Europe (no plans this year). This should give us resilience, a load of data to use in bursts and be relatively easy to monitor (as opposed to chopping and changing the amounts each month which could be a faff a la giffgaff but which might be worth considering).
Any other ideas gratefully received.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back