Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
"But people don't think of Ecclefechan being Scotland so would they come?"

Not a lot of people know the joys of Ecclefechan. Come North, folk, and fech an Eccle for yourselves.

Once you've driven over Glen Shee the area round Ecclefechan is a boring as a bored thing that died of boredom.

The only bit that far south that amazed me was around Stranraer where you can reach out and touch the Isle of Mann and Ireland.

Scotland is not to be taken lightly, make the effort or you don't see the best bits.

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
"would that be a ... "fechan eccles cake" .."

You should know, Haggis... and I've got my beady eye on you, Mountain Man!!

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
scotland

we are coming up to scotland in july thinking of mallaig never been there before but heard its beautiful:Smile:

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Scran,
Mallaig is beautiful and the drive from Fort William is breathtaking. If you are interested there is a regular steam train service running in the summer between Ft. William and Mallaig.
If you do the route by MH stop at the Glenfinnan Monument and the breathtaking view of the Gelnfinnan viaduct used the first Harry Potter film.

We are a bit of a way from Ft. William but if you follow the Aberdeenshire meet thread you can find out when we are holding our meet and perhaps pop along.

Have agood holiday!

Norman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
scotland

HI NORMAN WILL POP IN TO SEE YOU IF WE COME UP THAT WAY AND MAYBE SOME OTHER FUNSTERTS MIGHT BE IN THE AREA YOU NEVER KNOW THANKS :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back