Sadly it's time to for the Moho to go go. (2 Viewers)

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
After tenting and caravanning for over 27 years, then the motor home for 11 years, MS has finally made it too difficult to happily continue. Therefore we have a 2005 Autocruise Starspirit with Millford hoist, tow bar and extra wide shower door, for sale.

We are getting a Kia Niro Hybrid on Motability with a tow bar for Sue's TGA Breeze. Where would Funsters recommend advertising the van for sale. We have racked up 108,000 miles, are second owners and have all the service records.

We will say farewell to you all when we have sold the van.

Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs plus
Why leave? I have just arrived and you most likely have a load of knowledge to share and help others like myself. It seems you have certainly not let anything get in the way and have been living life to the full, all the best and keep on inspiring, I look forward to some of your adventure stories, I love learning from others real life experiences (y)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I am so sorry that you have been forced to give up, but as has been said, stay on here because it is a wonderful social place regardless.
I see you have a TGA breeze, I have a Breeze4, they are brilliant aren't they, I have done over a thousand miles on mine.
MS is a git isn't it, I think it's the unknowns that could get to you if you let them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
never nice to have to make that decision but with 108k on the clock you have certainly had some great fun times and I suspect made many memories.
As for selling, if you have Facebook then the Market place on Facebook is the trendy place to go to. If not, I am sure you know someone that will have a Facebook account to advertise for you and it's free.
Just sold my sons truck on there before he emigrates and sold within 3 days.

Buzzybee

Free Member
Jul 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Sorry to read of your situation, good luck with selling the MH. As others have said you have a wealth of experience to share with other Funster’s and hopefully if you stay on the forum you may still be able to feel ‘contented’ with like minded others. Good luck with your future and please look forward rather than back.
Kind regards

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
sorry to hear that health is stopping you, I recommend you advertise on here and ebay, but also promote the sale on facebook disabled travel groups

even with a high mileage, it is very desirable as disabled adapted motorhomes are hard to find. A friend of ours loaned theirs to the local MS group when their son passed away. it was very popular and resulted in a sale to a member of the group

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Probably said already but sell here and put up lots of pictures.
We all sometimes have a friend that wants to get into Motorhoming.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Sorry to hear your news.
I’ve always found your postings interesting and useful.
Good luck,hope you stay on here.:)

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Sorry to hear you are having to give.
eBay classifieds is the best selling medium, just be prepared to weed out the scammers.

I used eBay classifieds to sell my caravan recently. Went in less than a week.

No scammers but did have the cheeky try it on. The best one was, will you accept £1000 less and deliver?

So let me think, effectively give you a £1000 and then travel 2 hours using my fuel for the privilege.....

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
After tenting and caravanning for over 27 years, then the motor home for 11 years, MS has finally made it too difficult to happily continue. Therefore we have a 2005 Autocruise Starspirit with Millford hoist, tow bar and extra wide shower door, for sale.

We are getting a Kia Niro Hybrid on Motability with a tow bar for Sue's TGA Breeze. Where would Funsters recommend advertising the van for sale. We have racked up 108,000 miles, are second owners and have all the service records.

We will say farewell to you all when we have sold the van.
I would happily put a trade offer in if it helps a funster

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back