Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Some of these would be good for those who want to make a one off purchase for a sim which lasts for 12m/24m. There are also other sims too with various offerings but make sure you check the data if that's important to you and don't read 100mb as 100gb!

Introducing the RWG Buy & Forget range. A unique set of products allowing customers to purchase connectivity once knowing that they will have continuous service for period of up to 5 years.

Capped usage so you can't overspend on your monthly budget. If you do want extra allowance you can add temporary 30 day add-on bundles to get you through periods of higher usage including roaming into the EU.

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
I'd be tempted by one of those but when Iast used them they did not support wifi calling (which i need in my house). I wonder if they do that now?

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
3+
I've got the 2 year / 2Gb one on EE to use when there is no Voda/O2 signal.

Very useful, but adding a bundle (say 5Gb for a weekend) takes a day to register. Not good when you arrive Thurs eve, find only EE has a signal, and need the extra data for the pub quiz that night!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got the 2 year / 2Gb one on EE to use when there is no Voda/O2 signal.

Very useful, but adding a bundle (say 5Gb for a weekend) takes a day to register. Not good when you arrive Thurs eve, find only EE has a signal, and need the extra data for the pub quiz that night!
Cheat!!!! :xlaugh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back