Rose Awnings

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
When trying to wind our Thule Omnistor 6200 out the other day in the middle of France, it got stuck about half way. Eventually, by being a bit heavy-handed, it freed up, but then a broken part appeared to fly out from the winding mechanism! Leaving us a bit anxious what the awning might do next, even though it seemed to work okay...

I posted on here, and various people made a range of suggestions, but nothing seemed to completely match the broken part. So I emailed Rose Awnings, realising that they would probably know immediately what it was, even though I’d not bought the awning from them (it was on our van when we bought it.)

Next working day, a reply arrived, identifying the part and reassuring us it wasn’t going to cause a problem. Excellent helpful service - my only previous dealing with them was repairing an awning on an Autotrail 9 or 10 years ago at Lincoln show

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Isn't it nice when you get "service" like this.(y)(y)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
They've always been a great company to deal with. He taught the chap who started hill view awnings.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
He has fitted both of our awnings and we have great service. Mind you he is about half a mile from our house which helps. :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back