Reversing camera monitor (1 Viewer)

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
The reversing camera monitor failed and was replaced with a Micarba 10” TFT LCD monitor, as recommended previously by funsters.
It’s a great size and the picture is good. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to work as a reversing camera monitor as the picture is reversed, and not as would be seen in a rear view mirror. (I don’t know how else to describe it).
What am I doing wrong?
Is there anything that could be put in line to reverse the image, without having to change the monitor or camera?
If an alternative monitor is required, which would you recommend (nearest to ten inch)?

Thank you,

lorraine

OP
OP
whingyraindrop
Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
There isn't the 'reverse image' option in the menu. I've tried pressing all the buttons, in different orders, lots of times. Unfortunately I don't have the instruction manual.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
There isn't the 'reverse image' option in the menu. I've tried pressing all the buttons, in different orders, lots of times. Unfortunately I don't have the instruction manual.

Have a word with the Funster that recommended the screen to you to see if they have mirrored the image and if so how.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
whingyraindrop
Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
Have a word with the Funster that recommended the screen to you to see if they have mirrored the image and if so how.
it was recommended on the forum, i think it was a 2018/19 thread, I've been searching for it, unsuccessfully so far. The monitor was purchased and fitted late 2019.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Try the ‘Picture adjustment’ menu, and use the L/R Overturn option………

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
whingyraindrop
Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Thanks, yes, I suspect you are correct.
Is there anything that could be put in line to reverse the image, without having to change the monitor or camera?
As it appears an alternative monitor is required, which would folks recommend (Flip down type, nearest to ten inch)?
Thank you
Might be if you have a look at the camera spec. Its the camera that sends the image, the monitor displays it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back