Repairs to motorhome (1 Viewer)

brian55

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
Hi All
I am the proud owner of a Autocruise Starfire 05 plate and have had the vehicle for 10 yrs.
I have done lots of jobs myself including removing the bathroom shower panels to fit a new shower tray which was plastic and had cracked replaced with a fibre glass copy stronger and supported now correctly at the week point two level floor.
Looking for some recommendation's on a body shop in the merseyside area that can take a motorhome in as i have damaged the fibre glass rear corner backing up in a car park.
I have had work done before but they are not open anymore and i find it hard to get anybody to do a reasonable job these days everybody wants to cut corners and a job to a price and that will do.
I don't mind paying for a decent job.
Thanks.
Brian.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Brian

You sound pretty hands on so do you not fancy repairing the fibreglass part yourself and then you just need a touch up paint job at the most.

OP
OP
B

brian55

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
Don't no enough to do fibreglass repair.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
The hardest part might be access to the back, if you fancied a go I could give you some pointers but would need a photo first, to answer your original question though I have heard Cannock repeats are very good and do a lot of MH work.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back