Regional Pass (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Plus s 670SLT
Exp
Since 2014
We stopped at Interlaken last week in the hope of taking a train to Jungfrajoch, unfortunately the weather did not permit it. Whilst we was there we got the info on the Berner Onerland Regional Pass. We are going back next week and if the weather is good, we want to do the 4 day pass.

I'm asking for any advice from those who have done it, so as to make the most of it.

Thanks.

OP
OP
C
Jul 29, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Plus s 670SLT
Exp
Since 2014
Didn't go in the end as weather forecast was not good again. I will hopefully return another time when weather better. Didn't realise how easy it was to get to Switzerland.

Thanks for viewing.

Nethernut

Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I used to take parties of Guides to Adelboden in the Bernese Oberland. we had the 7 day pass - 3 days unlimited travel, 4 days half price but the days did not have to be consecutive. We spread them over 13 days, superb value. Extra change to go up the final journey to the Jungfraujoch & the Schiltorn. You can use it on boats, cable cars, trains and buses, they will even help you with good routes using all forms of transport. For us, because we were usually a group of 24 to 30, they even laid on an extra bus from Adelboden to Frutigen (nearest rail station) and then reserve a carriage for us, all at no extra charge. Definitely recommend it if you are in the area for a week or more.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back