• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD REDUCED VIDAL XL TWO IN ONE BIKE TRAILER AND DOG STROLLER REDUCED (1 Viewer)

Jun 11, 2011
Derby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840 SE
Exp
Brand new with a minor fault.

When I put It together I found that the velcro flaps that allow access to the supporting bar that goes across the top of the body to keep It rigid were out of line. This does not affect the functioning of the trailer.
I could have sorted this but as was brand new thought I would look for a bit of discount or replacement from the supplier.

All sorted now and I have a replacement and would like to offer the original one to a funster at the bargain price of £50.00 REDUCED NOW ONLY £40.00

Collection only from Derby

Here is the blurb from the supplier
Description
This functional pet bike trailer can be easily converted into a pet jogging stroller in seconds and will be ideal for dogs and other pets.

This pet bike trailer has a sturdy steel frame and is made of oxford fabric, which makes it water resistant, durable and easy to maintain. Its mesh windows on both sides allow for maximum air circulation, while the front and back offer dual entry for added convenience. The pet bike trailer has a suspension for a smooth ride and a front wheel that can swivel 360 degrees for strolling. The pet jogging stroller has a leash hook inside of the cabin for keeping pet safely inside at all times. The safety rotating joint ensures that the trailer will remain upright if the bicycle falls over. The base is reinforced with a special lining which is non slip and moisture resistant. The pet bike trailer has a quick release hitch for easy attachment to a bike. This dog trailer can be folded to save space when not in use. It is easy to assemble.

1574861187294.png
1574861230183.png
1574861279432.png
1574861546726.png
This is the one we are keeping.

Our old boy weighs 15 kilos and fits in easily.

Cheers Colin

Last edited:
OP
OP
W
Jun 11, 2011
Derby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840 SE
Exp
Reduced as could do with the space so now a real bargain at only £40.00