Recommendations For Solar Company in the North West (1 Viewer)

Alesupper

Free Member
Dec 15, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 600 SP
Hi Folks

I am wanting to get Solar panel/s installed on our MH and wondered if anyone could recommend companies in the north west of England area please? We are based in Cumbria but I am happy to travel a reasonable distance (e.g. Yorkshire, Lancashire, Southern Scotland) for the right company. Obviously I am looking for a company that has good experience in this field and deliver a good quality product and service.

Any advice from people with relevant experience would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Dec 28, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson 627GA
Exp

pj650

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 14, 2010
Gretna. Dumfriesshire.
Funster No
MH
Bürstner t740
Exp
Motorhoming since 2002
I’ve just booked our van into Rhino Installs for a solar panel and an awning. The reviews are really good, and when I spoke to the owner I realised why people speak very highly of him.
Spoke to him yesterday and the date of fitting will be June 7th. Obviously a very busy guy.
I’m in Gretna so a good couple of hours away but I’m sure it will be well worth it.

Aug 2, 2019
Hapton, Burnley
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
Since 2007
Try ADM Caravan Repairs. Did a perfect job on solar and an Ariel.
Excellent job with photos as he did the job. His name is Alan based in Chorley.

Aug 8, 2013
CHESTER
Funster No
MH
Hymer 544
Exp
Since 2006
Not used them myself but falcon technology are based in Cheshire and have a campsite to stay on while having work done. They advertise in a few of the mags.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson 627GA
Exp
I’ve just booked our van into Rhino Installs for a solar panel and an awning. The reviews are really good, and when I spoke to the owner I realised why people speak very highly of him.
Spoke to him yesterday and the date of fitting will be June 7th. Obviously a very busy guy.
I’m in Gretna so a good couple of hours away but I’m sure it will be well worth it.
Have taken my own advice & booked in at Rhino for semi-air & dual view camera (already have a reversing camera but after an 'incident' in France want a permanent rear view mirror!!

Told me that the 18th June was the earliest so obviously very busy!

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Dave at One Way Leisure is a good lad and very very neat imo, friendly and good prices

And he will actually travel to you as well if necessary
Not used him but spoke to him on the phone, he prices are very good seem much cheaper than others for solar when I looked.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Not used him but spoke to him on the phone, he prices are very good seem much cheaper than others for solar when I looked.
both my son and I have used Dave, both had Gaslow systems fitted and I had loads of extra sockets and usb sockets fitted by Dave.

He came recommended and I would definitely recommend him

He actually lives with his wife in his motorhome which is a beauty btw

google him and check his website 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back