Rear Fog Lights on a Rapido 686F 2021 (1 Viewer)

ORRC

Free Member
Apr 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Rapido 686F
We have purchased a Rapido 686F Ultimate Line 2021 from a French dealership and pick it up in a few weeks. One of the VCA checks is the requirement of at least a rear fog light on the right hand side. Does anybody know what the above motorhome have as standard for rear fog lights ?

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Ill tke a guess one on the wrong side.
Most rapidos i seen recently like mine have one on rhs not central or not 2. 1 fog light 1 reverse.
In the dim and distant i read a thread about rewiring an import, will ha e a little search.

Upvote 0
May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
If it's an import all the lighting will be to non.uk spec. I assume your dealer abroad will supply all the necessary items to change it over and cover your costs in the uk. Your fog light definitely has to be relocated to our o/s but not a major job. Some testing stations are becoming very picky and insist your wipers should also be altered to uk wipe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 13, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
30 years
If it's an import all the lighting will be to non.uk spec. I assume your dealer abroad will supply all the necessary items to change it over and cover your costs in the uk. Your fog light definitely has to be relocated to our o/s but not a major job. Some testing stations are becoming very picky and insist your wipers should also be altered to uk wipe.
On a UK Peugeot or Fiat, it would be nearly impossible to drive without changing over the wipers. They do not clear anything like enough screen on the passenger side.

Just a note about rear fog lamp/s: In the UK at least one must be fitted on the right or in the centre.

Geoff

Upvote 0

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Even if its a left hand drive?
I would argue the toss about that till the cows come home!
Our lhd Hobby has a blank for the fog light which was an easy fix but a cable had to be run.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back