Raw Feeding on the Road (1 Viewer)

Rachelc

Free Member
Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
Our Golden Retriever has a been raw fed from birth. Has anyone had experience of raw feeding in Europe whilst motorhoming? What has been your experience of getting supplies?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Our freezer in the van holds 18kg of raw so we can be away for quite a while. If i didn't have a freezer I would use this stuff. Raw, but dried. It is extremely expensive, but you don't need to feed much and could fit a months full of food in a small locker. https://account.bellaandduke.com/product-category/raw-dried-dog-food/

I buy from this company all the time. I have a subscription for their raw frozen (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Our freezer in the van holds 18kg of raw so we can be away for quite a while. If i didn't have a freezer I would use this stuff. Raw, but dried. It is extremely expensive, but you don't need to feed much and could fit a months full of food in a small locker. https://account.bellaandduke.com/product-category/raw-dried-dog-food/

I buy from this company all the time. I have a subscription for their raw frozen (y)

Forgot to say, I use this dried raw food occasionally if I'm leaving Jazz with someone like my mum, it makes feeding easier for those not used to raw food and it's dangers.

OP
OP
R

Rachelc

Free Member
Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
Forgot to say, I use this dried raw food occasionally if I'm leaving Jazz with someone like my mum, it makes feeding easier for those not used to raw food and it's dangers.
Jim, this is a good idea. I'm just on the Bella and Duke Website, do you have any idea on how long they take to deliver? I can't see any information on delivery times. Many thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back