IHW

Free Member
Dec 3, 2018
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
This question was originally posted on the General /Mech forum but no responses so maybe that was the wrong place.
I have three questions about my newly acquired Rapido 7090F.
1) There are 2 coaxial TV aerial sockets, one in TV locker and one in rear wardrobe. Are they connected to each other? I want to install an Avtex aerial in rear wardrobe and connect TV to aerial socket in TV locker.
2) Also in TV locker there are two RCA audio sockets. Do these connect to the radio speaker system? I've plugged in RCA cables and Aux on radio but no sound from speakers.
3) Does anyone know the route of the reversing camera to monitor cable? Rapido say it’s pre installed but doesn’t say where/how.
Any help much appreciated

Happy1

Free Member
Jan 30, 2017
Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
12 years
have you tried the rapido group on Facebook? Closed group but let you in if you have a rapido!

OP
OP
I

IHW

Free Member
Dec 3, 2018
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Thanks for your suggestion. I’m not a fan of Facebook and don’t use it. However I’ll give it a try!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zoppydog

Deceased RIP
Jul 19, 2013
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
Since 2013
This question was originally posted on the General /Mech forum but no responses so maybe that was the wrong place.
I have three questions about my newly acquired Rapido 7090F.
1) There are 2 coaxial TV aerial sockets, one in TV locker and one in rear wardrobe. Are they connected to each other? I want to install an Avtex aerial in rear wardrobe and connect TV to aerial socket in TV locker.
2) Also in TV locker there are two RCA audio sockets. Do these connect to the radio speaker system? I've plugged in RCA cables and Aux on radio but no sound from speakers.
3) Does anyone know the route of the reversing camera to monitor cable? Rapido say it’s pre installed but doesn’t say where/how.
Any help much appreciated
We have a Rapido 691and have a Status aerial which is directly linked to the connections in the rear wardrobe. The TV is in the front, over the fridge/freezer and so I assume all the wiring is linked as it tunes in perfectly.
Can’t help with your other questions

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back