• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

QUEST SCREEN HOUSE 6 - new version (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
@Jim - hope this is okay to post on here as I'm only doing it to help funsters out!!! :xsmile:

One of the market stall traders who we often get bits and bobs from has some new Quest Screen House 6 awnings available (new version with flaps) - he asked my hubby if he knew of anyone who'd want one (he knows we have a camper) so I thought I'd see if any funsters are interested.

They are brand new but have damaged boxes (contents are okay) so never used in anger, and are all the new version with the 'rain flaps' running along the top edge of the sides.

If there are a few funsters interested he's willing to let me have a job lot at £130 each so that's what it would cost you if you wanted to collect (from me in Cottingham, E Yorks) but obviously if you want me to post them I'll have to add that on top which would be about £23 extra due to the size/weight. As I don't know what shows I'm going to be attending next year I can't commit to taking any along for collection I'm afraid. I've already bought all the side screens off him as I know they can be like rocking horse manure to get hold of so have listed them on separate ads.

So long as a few funsters want them then the price will be as stated above which is the best I could negotiate!

If you're interested please PM me with:
  • full name
  • address
  • phone number
I can sort out details of how to pay and when's best to have it delivered to you (bearing in mind it's Christmas on Sunday!) ... I'll just have to try to fit them in the car to take to them to the courier ... on second thoughts I might pay the extra few pence for a home pick-up!!!!!! :xgrin:

This is a picture of the old version which doesn't have the 'rain flaps' as I can't find a picture of the new one!

51b8ZmmuwpL._SX300_.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back