Quest Pro 4 (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I am trying to earn Brownie points as the best Mummy in the world! Our old Quest 4 did sterling service over many years for us, and then throughout the Covid summer as a shelter for our student son and his mates. It got shredded in a terrible storm in September. We were going to buy a new one in the Spring. As we are in Tier 2 and my precious baby will be returning from Uni shortly for goodness knows how long I had a brainwave. It’s a gazebo so he can meet a mate or two in there.

He won’t push the boundaries. Unlike the pictures in the press he and his mates are very worried about Coronavirus and whilst they’d like to meet up they’ll only do it if it’s safe. He went back to Uni at the beginning of October and has not had a single lecture or tutorial face to face, so much for the “blended” course. He hasn’t been onto the Campus once!

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
carolyn if you find one at a 'good' price please let us know.(y)
It’s from Camping International Phil and is £259 , my little treasure is worth every penny of course(no not Nick).
It seems like a pretty average price, everywhere seemed to still be out of stock and prices went from £239 up to £289. It is the one that has the zip that will accommodate the attachments. Very important for you, it specifically says in the write up that it is suitable for cooking in!

Keeping my fingers crossed I don’t get an email saying it’s a mistake and it’s out of stock after all.

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
You may also need a heater if your planning to let your son use it in December,brrr.

Some of my most fond memories come from winter camping. Minus 10-12 C and several feet of snow outside is no problem when you are young :giggle:(y).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
i have a quest 6 sided for sale at 120 collection only,as ive bought new quest 2 door six sided one

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
It’s from Camping International Phil and is £259 , my little treasure is worth every penny of course(no not Nick).
It seems like a pretty average price, everywhere seemed to still be out of stock and prices went from £239 up to £289. It is the one that has the zip that will accommodate the attachments. Very important for you, it specifically says in the write up that it is suitable for cooking in!

Keeping my fingers crossed I don’t get an email saying it’s a mistake and it’s out of stock after all.
just bought one thanks carolyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back