Quartira market today (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Been this morning, it is absolutely heaving with motorhomes, hardly any room for cars on the carpark, mostly not English what I could see.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
We had a look at it a couple of years ago whilst on a hotel holiday. Be ok for a stop off or a couple of nights but I wouldn't fancy being parked up there for weeks on end as some do. Think you have to vacate midweek onto the rough ground next door to let the market take place, I bet it's like Wacky Races when the gates reopen once the market is finished.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We had a look at it a couple of years ago whilst on a hotel holiday. Be ok for a stop off or a couple of nights but I wouldn't fancy being parked up there for weeks on end as some do. Think you have to vacate midweek onto the rough ground next door to let the market take place, I bet it's like Wacky Races when the gates reopen once the market is finished.
Been many times before, not really to buy anything, but it passes a couple of hours, but usually e eryother person is British, but not seen many today, I'd say say mostly German and Scandinavian and the usual French and Dutch.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
Quartiera market is but a shadow of it's former self and we have hardly bothered going since it moved out of the town centre. The car park can be a mudbath if it has rained recently. Albufeira is better but for a really traditional market try Messines

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back