Problems Contacting Ma-Ve

Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Posts
2
Likes collected
1
Location
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
83,762
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
2021
Dear Funster's

Has anyone else had any problems in contacting Ma-Ve ? my system developed a fault back earlier in the year which did get repaired after making numerous telephone calls and emails only for it to breakdown again in June, since then i have been unable to arrange a repair or speak to anyone from MA-VE.

Can anyone recommended a repair company who could help me with my system.

Cheers Andy
 
I wouldn't hold out much hope. I have a Ma-Ve system installed. And I'm resigned to the fact that if it breaks, that'll be that, and I'll take it off.

This is a snippet of an email that I received from one of their official installers in the UK, Lincoln Towbar Centre.

Not really sure whats happening with MA-VE in the UK. Lots of promise of the product being launched again etc... We can certainly service this for you. If it requires any new parts that may be tricky.
 
I wouldn't hold out much hope. I have a Ma-Ve system installed. And I'm resigned to the fact that if it breaks, that'll be that, and I'll take it off.

This is a snippet of an email that I received from one of their official installers in the UK, Lincoln Towbar Centre.
I have just managed to get an appointment at Lincoln Towbars (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jim
Same experience as Jim, and Conrad Anderson who are the recognised uk point of contact are also pretty hopeless in any dealings I have had with them.
Anyway I don't know your issues but have you tried a software update?
I know the websites advises using a dealer but all you need is a laptop, a printer cable and the update that you can download from their website. Instructions for installation are quite specific on software as well.
Mine was having problems with not lifting legs completely, bumping a lot when working and refusing to auto level amongst other things. I got fed up waiting for help from them so tried it myself and, touch wood, it now does everything perfectly.
I will add that it does scrub the memory so you have to reset the level and the special button for tank emptying settings but they are explained in the manual. Easy for level. Just level motorhome manually using a spirit level, press and hold the up and down legs buttons till it beeps and it recalculates

Hope this helps
 
Same experience as Jim, and Conrad Anderson who are the recognised uk point of contact are also pretty hopeless in any dealings I have had with them.
Anyway I don't know your issues but have you tried a software update?
I know the websites advises using a dealer but all you need is a laptop, a printer cable and the update that you can download from their website. Instructions for installation are quite specific on software as well.
Mine was having problems with not lifting legs completely, bumping a lot when working and refusing to auto level amongst other things. I got fed up waiting for help from them so tried it myself and, touch wood, it now does everything perfectly.
I will add that it does scrub the memory so you have to reset the level and the special button for tank emptying settings but they are explained in the manual. Easy for level. Just level motorhome manually using a spirit level, press and hold the up and down legs buttons till it beeps and it recalculates

Hope this helps
Luckily, I'm not experiencing any issues at the moment, but I've just bookmarked your post, but hoping I don't need it. '\
 
Dear Funster's

Has anyone else had any problems in contacting Ma-Ve ? my system developed a fault back earlier in the year which did get repaired after making numerous telephone calls and emails only for it to breakdown again in June, since then i have been unable to arrange a repair or speak to anyone from MA-VE.

Can anyone recommended a repair company who could help me with my system.

Cheers Andy
Armitage’s in Knottingley installed ours.

We had to have a software update as it was bouncing around like a Miami drug dealers car.

We wouldn’t buy another MA-VE system - our previous E&P was a lot better functionally.
 

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Log in

Already a member? Log in here.

Forum posts reflect the views of individual users and not MotorhomeFun.
MotorhomeFun does not endorse or verify user-generated content.

Back
Top