Private Sale V Dealers (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Been up Ashbourne today to fetch my satilitte thingy and just where you turn in to the industrial estate , a new dealer has taken over the vauxhall garage so called in to have a look and every van outside was immaculate , it's called peak caravans and nothing to me but just thought I would share it with you being as I was running down dealers

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
One of the main problems with buying second hand from some dealers is they want you to take the van and bring it back when you have found some of the faults they could not be bothered to look for before you paid for it they are the same with cars

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
Been up Ashbourne today to fetch my satilitte thingy and just where you turn in to the industrial estate , a new dealer has taken over the vauxhall garage so called in to have a look and every van outside was immaculate , it's called peak caravans and nothing to me but just thought I would share it with you being as I was running down dealers

Is that the airport industrial estate ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

Is this the place?

Broken Link Removed

:thumb:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yes that's the one, well impressed, seem good prices as well, from about 10 grand to 30 odd, worth a look for anyone looking for a van

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back