Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Folks,

Is there a pre-delivery checklist available on here for brand new Motorhomes?

Cheers,

Steve

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi there is a Habitation checklist somewhere on here --simple rules is check that everything works and for damage --When I check out a van I usually make sure there is some water in tank then turn on fridge-boiler/ heating - while I check out everything else ie all catches,doors/ drawers, roof vents,tables/bed make up and anything else that works -then walk around /climb up to give a visual inspection all the out side-after you have done that you should have warm water from taps and the fridge should feel slightly cold (you can take a small thermometer) (y)also check/listen to fridge switching from one power sauce to another
If you have a damp meter take that as well and have a good poke around -if they don't like it tough :)
Anything wrong get them to fix it or give you a time/date when it will be fixed for you and who pays expenses to return the van for fix-GET IT IN WRITING - (y)BE NICE ;)(y)
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2014
Putney, London
Funster No
MH
Still Just Looking :-(
Exp
Good luck tomorrow Steve. Will probably pass you over Carlisle ::)
Please leave the heating on in Aberdeen for us "Southern Softies"...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ABZSteve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks folks. Bill, slight delay in picking up MoHo. Going on Saturday now, not tomorrow, only a day out (y)

Upvote 0

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Thanks folks. Bill, slight delay in picking up MoHo. Going on Saturday now, not tomorrow, only a day out (y)
Probably wise not to do anything on the day of a solar eclipse. The ancients took it as a sign from the Gods. They probably still do in Carlisle, where I was born, and in some of the remoter villages around the area there may well be human sacrifices - and travellers are a favourite prey.:eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back