Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Many of you will notice that you have an increased post count today. The reason for this is as follows;

Previously any posts made in the "U Shaped Lounge" did not count toward your post count total. We set it like this so that the word games, where some people might post 50 or 100 times in a day did not grossly inflate the post count.

However The "U" is a popular forum on fun so this has been changed. Now any posts made in the "U" it will count toward the total. Word Games Like Word Association, and Last Word have now been moved from the "U" to a sub forum of the Belly Locker called "Games" and its only the posts made here that will not increase your overall post count.

MotorhomeFun - Proving that you can get what you don't pay for ::bigsmile::thumb:

Enodreven

xMember
Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Hi,

In response to your second from last post on the orginal thread regarding "Does Your Post Count"

I would think showing the count or a number of "thanks" etc has a two-way affect, and probably on balance i would side with the group who vote to remove all types counting systems.

However, I do think that a lot of people actually want people to know that they have been members for a long while and have made a substantial contribution ?? its like any situation people like to have some form of recognition for what they have done/offered and a "thank you" or a number that shows they have made high contribution will always make them feel better/good

Hope that helps

Brian

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back