Possible direct contact at Swift (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
We have been away for a few days to Lancashire and had a very interesting conversation with a couply who boasted with a direct person to contact at Swift Motorhomes instead of going through a dealer. They were bragging that everything ordered is delivered within two days. I can only take there word for this but if you are stuck it may be worth a try. The usual Swift phone number applies and the very helpful lady is Julie Clarke.
Good luck.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Maybe they have had so many things go wrong with the Swift they now have a long term relationship with them you know the sort of thing invites to the christmas do etc.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
wiljoy
May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Yes, they have had a shed load of problems so much so they were given a new van to shut them up. Even after that there brain was scrambled and they bought yet another. I assume Swift love these customers who keep buying vans no matter what.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I have met someone who said the same. I have search snopes so it could be true...

I also searched snopes to see if there were any happy swift owners.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
When I was having probs with my Autocruise..that was the lady I dealt with on more than one occasion...They aren't the only ones with a direct line..I actually had her own personal number...Not that I need it anymore...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back