Free Member
May 18, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
Since 2008
Hi and thanks in advance we are looking for a good reasonably priced site in Portugal for January to march 2022, so I am calling on all the the people on here with superior knowledge of these things and people with not so superior knowledge to give some pointers, and what is the weather like then thanks

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Hi and thanks in advance we are looking for a good reasonably priced site in Portugal for January to march 2022, so I am calling on all the the people on here with superior knowledge of these things and people with not so superior knowledge to give some pointers, and what is the weather like then thanks
Turiscampo near prai du luz ,€600 a month or I think will be cheaper a site slightly near to luz the Orbitur campsite but I have not stopped at that one .👍

Upvote 0
Aug 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1986
That sounds very expensive. What facilities do you need? We are currently on a camperpark on the Algarve with very big pitches, loads of emptying and filling places, launderette, showers and toilets. We are 500m from a big commercial centre and a 10 min walk from a charming old town. The pitches here are designed for motorhomes so we're not squashed as we are in most campsites. We're paying less than 60 euros for a week. Can't guarantee the weather though but it's perfect at the moment.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back