Poor Fiat Ducato dashboard lighting (1 Viewer)

Harvey 6

Free Member
Sep 4, 2017
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hello there,

I have just joined MHF website after reading about the poor lighting on the Dashboard of my new Rapido 8096DF,Fiat Ducato Motorhome. Some say it is a Fiat software upgrade can any Fiat dealership carry out this upgrade FOC,
another thing I would like to know is where I can buy another grill shelf for my oven, apparently the oven is a unique small size ???
Thanks for your replies in advance

Craig

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello there,

I have just joined MHF website after reading about the poor lighting on the Dashboard of my new Rapido 8096DF,Fiat Ducato Motorhome. Some say it is a Fiat software upgrade can any Fiat dealership carry out this upgrade FOC,
Craig

This has been answered a lot so if you don't get a quick answer use the forum search feature to find them.

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
As others have said the mod doesn't make much difference. They turn in the dashboard lighting permanently but it doesn't show up well in daylight. I've rigged up a couple of 12v LEDs stuck to the starring wheel cowling and that works quite well. Its on a post on here somewhere.

OP
OP
H

Harvey 6

Free Member
Sep 4, 2017
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ch
As others have said the mod doesn't make much difference. They turn in the dashboard lighting permanently but it doesn't show up well in daylight. I've rigged up a couple of 12v LEDs stuck to the starring wheel cowling and that works quite well. Its on a post on here somewhere.
cheers
Stevec

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back