• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Peugeot Speedflight 3 125cc scooter (1 Viewer)

Jun 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Auto-Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since early 2014
Greetings,

This is a scooter bought specifically to fit in the garage of a Pilote Explorateur motorhome and weighs just over 105 kgs. It has been garaged and is in mint condition. Only 1985 miles from new. Registered in May 2015.

Service history, MOT until 19 July 2019, 2 sets of wing mirrors (1 small set to fit in the motorhome, and originals, if required)

2 owners, including me who got it when I bought the motorhome to find I hardly use it, tending to use our bikes instead (the scooter not the motorhome).

£1500 ovno.

(I have no idea why some of the photos have duplicated themselves!) (y)
scooter 4.jpg
scooter 5.jpg
scooter 4.jpg
scooter 5.jpg
scooter 3.jpg
scooter 1.jpg

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
If anyone is thinking um would i use it..
we have done over 5000 miles on our 125cc lexmoto scooter and motor bike since 2014 .
Use ours all the time UK . Austria up into the mountains. Croatia. Spain Portugal you can get about a lot more than on cycles and they do over 100 mpg .cost less than £100 to insure ..
Well worth considering. ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Lovely looking little scooter and in great condition , just wish I could get it into my garage !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back