Peugeot Boxer Fuses (1 Viewer)

May 14, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 794-T
Exp
Caravan owner moved on to Motorhome
So I rather stupidly used the Peugeot supplied 12v air pump to inflate my MH tyres. This then blew the 12v cig lighter fuse, which I am led to believe is located in the fuse box in the engine bay. I can find the fuse box ok, its tucked nicely underneath the pax side headlight.. How on earth do you change the fuses in this fusebox without the aid of a two year old child who's hands may be small enough to fit in the gap!!

Have I seriously got to remove the head light to change a fuse????

Jan 23, 2017
St Albans,
Funster No
MH
Bailey
I had the same problem when in France, couldn't get into the fuse box so took it to a dealer, The mechanic managed it, without removing the headlight but it was not a gentle affair and had me looking the other way! He used a pair of pliers.

OP
OP
Paul Wilkins
May 14, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 794-T
Exp
I'm finally going to attempt to replace the fuse tomorrow. I found this YouTube video which I think may be of use to fellow Boxer owners. - How to remove the headlight and get at the fusebox !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Paul Wilkins
May 14, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 794-T
Exp
Just to follow up... I followed the chap in the video, headlight out, opened the fusebox, replaced the 15A fuse and the ciggy lighter socket now works again. The moral of the story is, don't use the Peugeot supplied electric air pump, go pay a pound a the local garage.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back