LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Young Tootles....I'm not at all scared of you and your mystical powers (in keeping a heavily punctured Inflatable Annie err....inflated) but Alison?..........I'm very very scared. So much so that we are leaving the country next week........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Booked for this rally arriving Thursday I will add my name to the list
Shirl's

Last edited:

gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
I've booked arriving Thursday , BUT forgot to book the club "Motorhome Fun" and it will not let me to edit the booking , can I just fill in the form on this site to allow me to come and play with the fun people

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I've booked arriving Thursday , BUT forgot to book the club "Motorhome Fun" and it will not let me to edit the booking , can I just fill in the form on this site to allow me to come and play with the fun people

Hi Grady, unfortunately your tickets will be marked for General Camping which will prevent you from pitching with MotorhomeFun.
I can only suggest that you speak to Warners, the show organisers, and ask them if your booking can be changed.
Brisey.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003

Hi Grady, unfortunately your tickets will be marked for General Camping which will prevent you from pitching with MotorhomeFun.
I can only suggest that you speak to Warners, the show organisers, and ask them if your booking can be changed as
MotorhomeFun have no dealings with ticketing.
Brisey.

gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
I can only suggest that you speak to Warners, the show organisers, and ask them if your booking can be changed as
MotorhomeFun have no dealings with ticketing.
Brisey.
Cheers Brisey I'll give them a call and see if they can help

Again thanks

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Cheers Brisey I'll give them a call and see if they can help

Again thanks

If Warners insist that you park in General Camping, you are welcome to make your way across to the Funsters pitch and partake in our activities. Fingers crossed that they will amend your booking.
Brisey.

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Hi All,
Booked and paid for. Will be arriving on the Thursday.

See y'all there!

James & Sue

elfish

Free Member
Dec 16, 2014
london
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato
Exp
I noticed in an earlier post, somebody said you could collect booked tickets at the gate. Has anybody done it, is it a phaff to do? We are never around when they are sent out so have to have them sent to our son's house which is out of our way a bit on our journey from France. I have never noticed on the booking page the part where you choose.
Thanks for any info.
Steve
Edit, I don't have the ability to Print so do you think they will accept a PDF of their receipt on iPad?
I noticed in an earlier post, somebody said you could collect booked tickets at the gate. Has anybody done it, is it a phaff to do? We are never around when they are sent out so have to have them sent to our son's house which is out of our way a bit on our journey from France. I have never noticed on the booking page the part where you choose.
Thanks for any info.
Steve
Edit, I don't have the ability to Print so do you think they will accept a PDF of their receipt on iPad?

I rang them yesterday, gave them my reg no & asked to pick up at the gate.

No probs.

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
We're booked, paid arriving, Thursday, looking forward to the tee shirt? And the bacon rolls. Really missed them last year
Thanks @elfish found the info for collecting at the gate but we are in Portugal at moment so will send them an email.
Steve

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2012
Holbeach st Johns (Spalding)
Funster No
MH
C class Kon-Tiki 645
Exp
9 years. 30 years as a tugger
We will be going , just need to book-just -had the reminder today plus an e mail-its good value at £10 per night if you take up the option of arriving Thursday and leaving Monday(y)

ps we didn't need a tractor on or off last year, nor did many others. We will take our mats as usual to stop that sinking feeling if its wet:D
H

nickbailey

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Leics
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Chieftain
Exp
since 2005
Booked for early camping arriving on the Thursday First time at this show. Looking forward to meeting other Funsters hopefully we will get our official badges and name card this time.
Lets hope for fine/dry weather. Nick & Julie "The Bailey's"

Dergrowler

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 7, 2013
Banbury, Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class, Hymer B578
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Jim

Not sure if I had filled in your form but have now just to be on the safe side

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Right , slow down. I know its a year since weve been on a rally but this is ridiculous! So far this evening I've managed to book for Newbury when I meant Newark and Peterborough...using last years thread. I hope this an improvement.
Yes, we're booked and paid for and hope to arrive on Thursday.
But if my planning this evening is anything to go by, I wouldn't bank on it!

BernieTony

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2012
Tamworth
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 684
Exp
Since October 2011
We've booked and paid. Arriving on the Friday. Bernie and Tony Roberts.

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Jim created a new event:

LIMITED TO 150 VANS BOOK EARLY TO AVOIDS DISAPOINTMENT

Peterborough Show

Link Removed

To book this event with us you need to do these three things
  1. Book with the organisers, MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE MOTORHOMEFUN FROM THE LIST OF CLUBS Use your username WHERE IT ASKS FOR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER
  2. Fill in this form
  3. Click here and tell us you are coming in this thread.
Hi Jim. Alfieplustwo here, would like to know if you received my post to say that I have paid and going to the Peterborough as I can't see my name on the list.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back