Rally Peterborough Motorhome Show 2019 (1 Viewer)

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
John
Do you know what the surname is of the other funster so we can alter our list but tell them to come in on your name and they changed their van DONT PHONE WARNERS
Toledo dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We are loaded up and ready to go tomorrow, look forward to seeing you all there. Hope to have enough energy left after working all day to get over to the Fun marquee. Dont forget to come and visit us.
BTW the fat Jez isnt coming to Peterborough just the new thin one ;)

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi All, anyone wanting to replace their Cassette or carry a spare? I have a new unused C200 listed in Fun classified ads, asking £70. @Oscar has kindly offered to bring it to Peterborough show if anyone wants to buy. Please send PM if interested. Thanks

Meggers

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Richmond. N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Devon Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2017
Hi I'm camping at the show but was too late to book a place with the Funsters, I will of course call in and say hello.
Does anyone know what the curfew rules are regarding leaving and returning to the site. I'm attending an off site function on Friday and would like to drive to it but probably won't get back until 10pm when I suspect the gates will be closed.

Thanks

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi I'm camping at the show but was too late to book a place with the Funsters, I will of course call in and say hello.
Does anyone know what the curfew rules are regarding leaving and returning to the site. I'm attending an off site function on Friday and would like to drive to it but probably won't get back until 10pm when I suspect the gates will be closed.

Thanks
There is a 24 hour access gate but don't forget your wrist bands etc. so no problem getting back on site.

Meggers

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Richmond. N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Devon Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2017
There is a 24 hour access gate but don't forget your wrist bands etc. so no problem getting back on site.
Thanks for the quick response. Does that include vehicle access or is it just a pedestrian gate ?

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
We are at Stamford Caravan Club Site anyone else here , waiting to go to the show in the morning

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We are at Stamford Caravan Club Site anyone else here , waiting to go to the show in the morning
Is that the one nowhere near Stamford, ie Fineshade? Not us Zepp, but there will be at leats 2 x Funster MHs at The Sibson Inn, dining and overnighting. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
MOT moved from Saturday to tomorrow midday, if alls well i will be arriving tomorrow:party2:

Tickets never arrived but the lovely Phillipa who i just spoke to on the phone will ensure tickets will be at the gate for me.

:cheers:
Rob

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Is that the one nowhere near Stamford, ie Fineshade? Not us Zepp, but there will be at leats 2 x Funster MHs at The Sibson Inn, dining and overnighting. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Yes that's the one in the middle of nowhere lol

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
looking to make a late booking, arriving late Friday and leaving midday Sunday sometime. I understand I wont be in the Funster area, but I assume I can dig a tunnel ….

first time at Peterborough or ANY rally, so any tips advice please before I phone up Warners and book in the general camping area?

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi your most welcome to join us in the funster marquee on saturday night or pop over to see us we have a trade tent on the show ground where you are welcome to have a cup of teaand bickies no 92is the stand no don't buy coffee or tea join us
Polly

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
John
Do you know what the surname is of the other funster so we can alter our list but tell them to come in on your name and they changed their van DONT PHONE WARNERS
Toledo dave
Hi Dave Not sure of the surname. Funster Archie 2000 Anne and Malc..

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
if anyone is unable to attend, I would love to attend and take over your booking? A change of circumstances now means I can attend the event from Friday evening. it will be my first rally. alternatively if anyone can provide any info re the pay on arrival camping process then that would be helpful. I assume I would need to book on arrival as it would be too late to do it all online/over the phone?

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We arrived in the trade area this lunch time. We passed the fun marquee as it was being erected. The weather is now still and dry, after a dry but gusty afternoon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back