Rally Peterborough Motorhome Show 2019 (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Could some kind person at Peterborough, who is also going to the Thetford Bash, pick me up a couple of windscreen stickers from Jim please?

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye today but was called home for a family emergency

Sep 8, 2010
Kent the white cliffs end
Funster No
MH
LeVoyageur Lvx 8
Exp
Not long enough
Could someone pick me up some stickers from Jim please that’s going to the thetford bash (y)
Nev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 13, 2016
Okehampton
Funster No
MH
Swift Mondial
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks to everyone for the weekend
Phil & Ann

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Tanya and I are now home from our first MHF 2019 meet, the PMS.

Many thanks to the Marshalls @toledo, @DP+JAY , @TheHat and co; plus, thanks to @Jim and the team for the Sunday Bacon Service.

Tanya and I gleamed great info' for our 2020 plans from @JockandRita who kindly gave up their time (and cider) to share their thoughts - thanks Jock & Rita

Also good to meet and say hi to @tonyandcarol , @MicknMew, @icantremember; but being such a big meet with grumpy weather we never walked the field and missed many faces - which we hope to rectify over the year - @ludo we will drink brandy this year :)

Thanks again for the hard work and friendly smiles - we'll see some of you at the Bring n Buy...

Safe travels!!

Tanya & Mick

BTW - We didn'y buy another van this year; phew.......

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Another great weekend, despite the wind. Too many beans, perhaps. At least it was mainly dry, unusual for Peterborough.

Thanks to Jim Sean and the marshals, whose hard work and friendliness absolutely makes the event so good.

Met new and old friends and had a great time, apart from spending money AGAIN!!!

See you all again at Norfolk, hopefully.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
A Big Thank you for the help that the marshals gave us The Hat, DJ+Jay and Robin and HIlary your help was much appreciated. Thanks to Jim and Sian for the running around to make the bacon butties possible and the extra hekpers in the cooking and serving without help it would not be possible. Also I will thank Dave Bill and Jan for the Bingo selling and calling as well as music
Thanks Polly

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks to all who made it possible! Thanks to all the old and new faces! Fun is growing more and more but great to see we attract NICE people no matter how big we get!
Cheers
Bernie and Rona!

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thank you to everyone who dropped by to say hello this weekend & thankyou to all those that came to us for work again
Much appreciated
See you all at The Lincon show
Ash ( steve ) & lynn

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Marshals worked really hard from parking Funsters up to flipping bacon, A big thanks from all of us. :clap2:

This is a Big rally and hard work for all involved, but those who take the trouble to come over to say thanks makes it all worthwhile. An enjoyable weekend in spite of the weather.

We got home a few hours ago, trailers parked, van unloaded ....time for a night cap and bed.

This was me and Siân leaving this evening I'm driving the RV with a 2T trailer that houses the marshalling kit, tables, genny, gas, pans heaters and the big cooking rings, speakers & lights etc.

Siân in the Lanny with a full 3.5T trailer with the 6m by 6m marquee and everything we have at the trade area, all those tables, chairs benches tea urn gas bottles banners, signs flags and flyers etc

peterboro-26.jpg

pb.png

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Many thanks to all involved - you know who you are.
Though too cold to sit out much

And so on to Newbury.
It will be better!

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Another great weekend thanks to all the marshal's hard work well done thanks, could do with one of those great bacon butties right now (y)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Tanya and I are now home from our first MHF 2019 meet, the PMS.

Many thanks to the Marshalls @toledo, @DP+JAY , @TheHat and co; plus, thanks to @Jim and the team for the Sunday Bacon Service.

Tanya and I gleamed great info' for our 2020 plans from @JockandRita who kindly gave up their time (and cider) to share their thoughts - thanks Jock & Rita

Also good to meet and say hi to @tonyandcarol , @MicknMew, @icantremember; but being such a big meet with grumpy weather we never walked the field and missed many faces - which we hope to rectify over the year - @ludo we will drink brandy this year :)

Thanks again for the hard work and friendly smiles - we'll see some of you at the Bring n Buy...

Safe travels!!

Tanya & Mick

BTW - We didn'y buy another van this year; phew.......
Double phew!!

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
A big :ta: to Sian & Jim, and the marshals for all the effort and hard work you have put into making Peterborough another great rally. All the funsters really appreciate what a brilliant job you's do, and without all your hard slog these rallies couldn't happen.
:drinks:
And thanks again.
MicknMew

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
I only called in on Sunday morning to say hello, due to the weather and our location (adjacent to the A1!!) it was a long walk up to see you. Not helped by my knee (14 days until replacement) and the scatty weimaraner!! But i just want to say thanks for all the effort put into setting up and organising, then the additional work in putting it all away again! Best wishes to all and hopefully next time i can plan better and get a spot in the funster encampment !

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye today but was called home for a family emergency
Sorry you had to rush away, Hope all is well at home, and its nothing too serious.
MewnMick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back