Rally Pembrey country Park vintage steam rally weekend Thurs 27th Sept to Mon 1st Oct (1 Viewer)

fundays

Free Member
Feb 14, 2018
Funster No
Hi I’m new and stupid so could someone please tell me if you pay on the day for these rallies or should you send the money by post to someone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
5 years and still learning
Hi I’m new and stupid so could someone please tell me if you pay on the day for these rallies or should you send the money by post to someone.

Hi Funday and welcome.
Rallies and meet payments vary as to how to pay. This particular rally is pay on the day of arrival, info on page one:
£10 per night per unit confirmed (y)
Also £10 per van towards the cost of marquee please.
PLEASE NOTE: Ray has asked that if you could please put your£10 pound per night into an envelope &£10 for marquee and seal it with your forum name and number of nights you will be staying for on the front of the envelope .

Other rallies usually give links at the start of the post on how and where to book. Others are done through the rally organizer and they will tell you how to pay.

Whatever method, get booked up and join in the "fun" ............ I am newbie as well and looking forward to my first rally in Chester :)

Oh and btw, there are no stupid questions, so keep asking about whatever you want help with, the folks on here are very knowledgeable!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

Hi & welcome to Fun. There are different types of rallies this rally you pay on the day for. Most Rally posts usually tell you on the opening post at the beginning of a thread. The motorhome shows eg: Peterborough, Malvern, Newark etc you pay the organisers eg :Warmers by following the links on the opening posts and state you want to be camped with Motorhomefun when booking . Hope this helps. If you would like to be put on the list for this rally let me know and I will add you.
Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Funday and welcome.
Rallies and meet payments vary as to how to pay. This particular rally is pay on the day of arrival, info on page one:
£10 per night per unit confirmed (y) Also
£10 per van towards the cost of marquee please.
PLEASE NOTE: Ray has asked that if you could please put your£10 pound per night into an envelope &£10 for marquee and seal it with your forum name and number of nights you will be staying for on the front of the envelope .

Other rallies usually give links at the start of the post on how and where to book. Others are done through the rally organizer and they will tell you how to pay.

Whatever method, get booked up and join in the "fun" ............ I am newbie as well and looking forward to my first rally in Chester :)

Oh and btw, there are no stupid questions, so keep asking about whatever you want help with, the folks on here are very knowledgeable!

Thanks Tibbo, appreciate your post you explained it much better than I x
Kind regards Kate

Last edited:

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Oh another little tip for you - even if the rally if fully booked - and some of the smaller ones do very quickly - still put your name down in reserve. We have had to do that several times and still make it on to the main list as people drop out. Do join in the rallies are great - we did this one last year and have booked again this year - it’s a well run, friendly, lovely location with plenty to do and see one x

Deleted User
Could you add us to this please

DLT

Sep 2, 2013
pencoed
Funster No
MH
swift c/built
Exp
Turned religious all of a sudden Dave

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
upload_2018-3-3_19-58-57.jpeg
Thats the reason DLT.

Last edited:

Deleted User
Thank you, first time rally, but looking forward to it

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Could Eddie & me go on the list please. x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Beautiful beaches to explore, loads to do, brilliant Funster company , marquee to party the days and nights away x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006