Pegeout Boxer water tank (1 Viewer)

wilkeruk

Free Member
Sep 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Pegeout Boxer L4H3
Exp
Hello everyone, I am starting a conversion on my Peugeot Boxer L4 H3 year 2017, I am struggling to find a good water tank that fits under my van. In the real world, I am looking for 120 minimum for fresh and the same for waste. I have been shopping around but it seems a bit difficult to get this bigger thanks under the Boxer, Please any help would be appreciated and in how it can be done or if there is a custom made a place that makes them. thanks everyone in advance.

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Barrett Tanks are good for bespoke sizes (I have them and they supply companies like IH).

Of you're struggling to get the size you want, you may be able to do similar to my setup (I've refitted my van for fulltime)

I joined my existing underslung fresh and waste tanks to make one large waste tank (think around 140ltrs), then added a new 125ltr internal fresh tank between the rear wheel arches. Besides having a larger capacity, my fresh water is now winterised.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ralph used the same on our conversion too.
Here’s a link to his build thread. There’s photos and info on there and you might find it interesting to read.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

wilkeruk

Free Member
Sep 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Pegeout Boxer L4H3
Exp
Barrett Tanks are good for bespoke sizes (I have them and they supply companies like IH).

Of you're struggling to get the size you want, you may be able to do similar to my setup (I've refitted my van for fulltime)

I joined my existing underslung fresh and waste tanks to make one large waste tank (think around 140ltrs), then added a new 125ltr internal fresh tank between the rear wheel arches. Besides having a larger capacity, my fresh water is now winterised.

Thanks very much for the help now I can see there is a plan to follow big thanks Barrett

Toby28

Free Member
Jun 26, 2019
Pembrokeshire. Wales
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Go onto ebay. Put in search campervan water tanks. You will find ready made underslung tanks to fit your van.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
CAK tanks from www.caktanks.co.uk, lots of different sizes and importantly some of 5hem are baffled to slow sloshing when moving, I believe. They come with all the fittings.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
I had mine made to my sizes by gfplastic fabrications in Hull competitive pricing and fast turn around I collected mine but I'm sure they can courier them

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
Hello everyone, I am starting a conversion on my Peugeot Boxer L4 H3 year 2017, I am struggling to find a good water tank that fits under my van. In the real world, I am looking for 120 minimum for fresh and the same for waste. I have been shopping around but it seems a bit difficult to get this bigger thanks under the Boxer, Please any help would be appreciated and in how it can be done or if there is a custom made a place that makes them. thanks everyone in advance.
You do realise that you have 250kg under your van?

I'd check your weights so to be under 3500kg

Cheers James

Suvvi

Free Member
Sep 14, 2018
East Lothian
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer conversion
Exp
Caravan's and tents to date..
I used Barrett Tanks for my conversion. John is very knowledgeable. I went through my design and plan, he gave me some tips and I fitted a 100l fresh, 80l waste no problem. I converted a 2016 l3h2 Boxer and even with full fuel, water, gas and driver, came in under 2900kg.

Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back