Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Arrived at Parc verger at 12 noon today wed 17th. Bob and Di are very welcoming, they have done lots of work on the place, new toilets, showers, washing machine and tumble dryer.

Left Liverpool at 3pm on Monday, this was due to the Electrician not getting finished with the van till 9 30pm on Sunday night, I fitted the new Flow gas system on Monday morning and when I went to fill it, I had a leak, my fault as not enough gas sealant on the fittings, had to loos all the gas and re do all the fittings, then re-fill the system again. Oooops!

It was fog all the way down from Calais on Monday night, even now its very overcast and misty. The Hymer has behaved great all the way down. Just going for a walk around the aria this afternoon then of to Oradour tomorrow to see the historic war village, Jim say it’s a must when down here!

I will be in Biarritz on Saturday, then over the border in to Spain, Portugal Sunday/Monday.

Where is everyone parked up at the moment in Portugal?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Patrick... currently parked near the small town of Ansiao (near Coimbra) but on Tuesday night I head off and cruise around near Tavira. It has been cool but lovely and sunny here for the last few days...

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
He's right Patrick. Oradour is very moving, especially homely things like the rusting pram and sewing machine. Doubly sad when you realise they confused Oradour sur Glane with another village called Oradour and went to the wrong one. It was impressive in the height of summer. I can't think what it must be like in the cold,rain and mist.
Lucille

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi Patrick we are at Lagos on Trinidade for afew days then back again for new year going gto Silves Sat for the weekend ...might see you around .We were at Pingo doce at Taviera there was around 60 vans wild camping there also adam and Eve.Havint xmas lunch well bar lunch at Roterio outside trinedade gates on xmas day id you are around...... you will be welcome.......Or New years Eve

Val

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back