Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Everyone
Now some of you good people might of seen that a while back I had problems with my Oyster Skew 85cm dish not closing down all the way; AnthonyOyster Autotech helped me with getting it down to get me home.

Since that the dish sometimes won’t come fully down; and I thought that updating the software might help sort it out.

I did originally message Anthony but he must be busy at the moment, so I was wondering if any of you chaps know how to do this and where to get the update from?

My system is an Oyster 3

Best Wishes Tony

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
When I updated mine via advice from Anthony, there is a QR code on the control box and was able to update the software remotely via an app on my phone, of course this won't help you if yours doesn't have that facility.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
we have an Oyster V which updates over the WiFi as it connects to my iPad via an app but I don’t think you can do that with yours and will probably need Anthony OysterTech to sort that for you they did say in a post a week or so ago that they were choc a block with work.🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Brakers

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Yes you are both correct mine is the older version which can’t be updated that way; it needs software downloading from some where to a USB stick and then installing it in the control box somehow!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back