Oyambre camping , nr Santander (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Clint

Free Member
Sep 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Benimar
Hi all, anyone stayed here, trying to book on return to Spain from uk in august thanks

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
We used it before the ferry. Well organised ( number plate recognition at barrier) and good facilities. Terraced with good views and easy walk from back of site to the beach. It rained prior to our arrival and pitches were quite muddy.

Upvote 0
May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
The site is excellent & good opportunities in the close area for some excellent sightseeing too. It is not open yet so any contact by email won’t get a reply. I’ve never booked in advance so not sure of how you can do it. It opens some date in March I think.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Clint

Free Member
Sep 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Benimar
The site is excellent & good opportunities in the close area for some excellent sightseeing too. It is not open yet so any contact by email won’t get a reply. I’ve never booked in advance so not sure of how you can do it. It opens some date in March I think.
Yep they’re not replying yet, thanks though 😎

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 1
Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
We had a couple of nights here a few years back , great friendly site. It was a festival day on one of the days and we had no food left and all shops closed. We went to the bar and they were doing free tapas . We filled our boots and had 10 different tapas. Only negative is that it was in a fairly remote area and was a hilly bike ride into town. Lovely countryside and nearby beach.

Upvote 0
Jun 4, 2020
Essex
Funster No
MH
Bailey AA79-4T
Exp
Since 2019
We stayed there in September 2019. Easy access by bus to San Sebastion, but be careful to and from site in your motorhome. We know a couple of mohos lost there wing mirrors. We stayed at a lovely site after that Orio, about 10 miles west, right on the beach - with beach bars and restaurant - and with a good train service to San Sebastian and Zaraultz. Enjoy northern Spain.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back