Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
A few years ago we bought an outdoor mat for the MH from the Malvern show,well it needs replacing,so I'm looking to buy one.
We want a fairly large one so the dog can sleep on it and we can put our outdoor chairs on it.
Can anyone suggest a supplier .

rich

GerTee

LIFE MEMBER
May 9, 2016
Near Fareham
Funster No
MH
Burstner iXeo
Exp
Since 2016 - UK & Europe
We bought a sturdy rug type thing at Ikea and carry it rolled up on our bike rack,works a treat. It's not material but something else,if you are interested I can have a look at the label.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Because we rally on fields a lot , we bought a large HD Black rubber exterior door mat,from Dunelm Mill @£11, its nothing exciting to look at it just works, and we can run it under the tap when it gets muddy.
We keep it clean as it sits inside on the floor just in front of the van hab door when we are mobile.
I also cable tie it to the ladder to stop the ladder marking or denting the side of the van when washing the van roof at home, so two uses for it thus far.
We also have the large breathable Fiamma awning mat/carpet, still brand new in its bag wrapper, but haven't felt the need for it yet as we haven't camped for long enough in one place, as yet.
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
A few years ago we bought an outdoor mat for the MH from the Malvern show,well it needs replacing,so I'm looking to buy one.
We want a fairly large one so the dog can sleep on it and we can put our outdoor chairs on it.
Can anyone suggest a supplier .

rich
I also use a Fiamma mat. Also bought a couple of 10ft x 3ft rugs from Costco and The Range (can't find links to them). These are great additions to the Fiamma, especially to smooth out the ground for Prince Monty (y)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
This reply does not suit the OP's criteria of accomodating the dog but might be of interest to others.

We have two electric retractable steps and bought two astro-turf type mats which clip on to each step via eyelets and connections underneath which incorporate springs for adjusting to size of step. They are easily attached and detached for cleaning.

I thought they might pick up a lot of road dirt, but no, so I suppose the steps are just high enough when retracted for the dirt to be below them.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back