Our Little Island Tour (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Next week the missus is running a yoga retreat here, so I'm being kicked out for the week. So decided to have a week long island tour. As soon as I mentioned it to the lads, 5 of them signed up straight away <Broken link removed>

First day is a ferry to Fuerteventura and a fast blat down to Morro Jable for the evening ferry to Gran Canaria.
Second day is a ferry to Tenerife then another to La Gomera. We planned blatting down, then enjoying the return trip.

2 days on La Gomera. 2 days on Tenerife. 2 days on Gran Canaria. Ferry home via Fuerteventura last day.

We've got a lovely hotel booked for one of the 2 nighters and a 5 bedroom house and a 7 bedroom house for the others. Beautiful places, all with pools

The bikes are all quick, so gonna be fun <Broken link removed>

2 GSXR1000s
2 BMWS1000RRs
Ducati V4 Panigale
And some big daft Ducati thingy

Gonna be fun as the hot weather has gone and will be around 27c each day <Broken link removed>

OP
OP
Yorick
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Oh, and the best thing is the price. We don't live in rip-off Britain and we're treated well.

The whole trip, with all the ferries and 7 nights accomodation works out at 305€ each <Broken link removed>

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Mint!

I’m not long back from a trip to the Picos and Porto. Had a great time.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back