On the subject of cassette toilets and the gentleman's vegetables. (1 Viewer)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
:giggler:Have any of you realised just how long (no pun intended) this thread has got? I'm amazed at just how much you guys enjoy talking about sh**e!!!

I'm sure us ladies could never discuss such a delicate matter with such enthusiasm!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
:giggler:Have any of you realised just how long (no pun intended) this thread has got? I'm amazed at just how much you guys enjoy talking about sh**e!!!

I'm sure us ladies could never discuss such a delicate matter with such enthusiasm!!

Of course you could... :talking::talking::talking:

I've heard you all do it with my own ears... :talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
:clap2:I haven't laughed so much in a long time keep it going you know what they say. "where there's muck there's laughs"bit of alteration there.:clap2::rofl:

Chdandme

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
East Kilbride
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2007
I thought I would take a break from the saturday chores and sit down with a coffee and catch up on anything new in the world of the funsters. I have spilled my coffee and threw my crisps about whilst laughing at the exploits of some trying to describe the adventures they have in the little room. Thanx to everyone for making the last twenty minutes so much fun :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back