Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Kay and i zoomed off on boxing day for a little jaunt around Scotland ! that night saw us wilding on the town centre car park of Moffat (good spot !) temperature -2 degrees , quite cold but ok ! planned to catch ferry to Lewis on Monday so went to the CC site at Bunree for a couple of days of luxury ! temperature -4degrees ! all is well ! decided not to venture onto ferry as conditions not too good, so, plan B, a visit to Shieldaig, the site padlocked up until whenever ! so plan C on to Poolewe and Cove for a bit of wild camping ! temperature now down to -6 degrees and water system all frozen up,(how sad i hear you say !) stopped at the car park at Kinlochewe, what a find ! toilets with hot water open all night and an hotel right opposite (Graham notified!) now down to -8degrees and starting to smell a little ! its now new years eve , we are by the side of Loch Lomond and the temp is a heady 4 degrees and the water is now flowing hot and hard,(hooray i hear you say !) all is well and we are heading homeward tomorrow via the Gretna Green shopping village for SHMBO ! ........Guess who doesn't know how to blog !!!........... So, a very happy new year to everybody, especially wildman and his moll ! and keep up the good work Jim !!! :thumb: :ROFLMAO: :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back