Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Kay and i zoomed off on boxing day for a little jaunt around Scotland ! that night saw us wilding on the town centre car park of Moffat (good spot !) temperature -2 degrees , quite cold but ok ! planned to catch ferry to Lewis on Monday so went to the CC site at Bunree for a couple of days of luxury ! temperature -4degrees ! all is well ! decided not to venture onto ferry as conditions not too good, so, plan B, a visit to Shieldaig, the site padlocked up until whenever ! so plan C on to Poolewe and Cove for a bit of wild camping ! temperature now down to -6 degrees and water system all frozen up,(how sad i hear you say !) stopped at the car park at Kinlochewe, what a find ! toilets with hot water open all night and an hotel right opposite (Graham notified!) now down to -8degrees and starting to smell a little ! its now new years eve , we are by the side of Loch Lomond and the temp is a heady 4 degrees and the water is now flowing hot and hard,(hooray i hear you say !) all is well and we are heading homeward tomorrow via the Gretna Green shopping village for SHMBO ! ........Guess who doesn't know how to blog !!!........... So, a very happy new year to everybody, especially wildman and his moll ! and keep up the good work Jim !!! :thumb: :ROFLMAO: :Eeek:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Timely warning, steer clear of the blacksmiths shop, hee hee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.